- Responsible for all store Operation management.
- Set up and manage the Store Operation Standards.
- Supervise and develop sales staff and motivation to drive sales achievement.
- Monitor and analyze business trends to manage inventory flow. Communicate action plans back to the Operations Team.
- Monitor and drive all store KPIs with achievement.
- Advise in the merchandizing process to impact projected inventory levels and sell thru rates based on historical data, report analysis and customer feedback.
- Provide input and make recommendations for necessary improvements within the stores to achieve operational efficiency.
- Manage the support team to meet customer require, ensure product is on the floor quickly and be responsive to the needs of the selling floor.
- Create Store Operation manual.
- Work closely with Visual Merchandising and Merchandise team to decide how products should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales.
- Manpower planning and roster management
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Admin or relate field.
- Over 10 years experiences in Fashion / Retail / FMCG business.
- Ability to lead a number of sales staffs and manage a network of locations.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Words/Excel/Power Point/Outlook)
- Good at Analytical Skill and get used to with digits and number for sales revenue forecast and calculation.
- Excellent of both English & Thai in speaking, reading, and writing
- Be able to work in the pressure.